Delivery of JAUPT approved periodic training designed to refresh and develop driver’s knowledge and understanding of key subject areas vital to ensure their compliance with legislation and regulations relating to the operation of LGV & PCV vehicles.
- Tachomaster (Drivers Hours)
- Keeping you and your load safe
- Who’s in whose blind spot (vulnerable road users)
- Protecting the brand (customer service)
- Staying in the green (Eco Driving)
- Customer Service
- Our open courses can be delivered monthly in our modern purpose-built facilities or in closed course options at suitable sites to suit employer requirements.
- Classroom and online delivery options available
- Courses can be taken in 5-day blocks or individually or grouped to suit individual needs over the 5-year period.
All Driver CPC Course Dates 2021:
|2nd Oct||8.00-16.00||Driver CPC - Saturday||1 day||SASMI|
|11th-15th||08.00-16.00||Driver CPC||5 days||SASMI|
|23rd||08.00-16.00||Driver CPC - Saturday||1 day||SASMI|
|1st-5th||08.00-16.00||Driver CPC||5 days||SASMI|
|15th-19th||08.00-16.00||Driver CPC||5 days||SASMI|
|27th||08.00-16.00||Driver CPC - Saturday||1 day||SASMI|