This one-day course will help you meet you regulatory requirements if your risk assessment indicates that first aid training covering emergency protocols only is sufficient for your workplace.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid. It is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments, such as small offices. The course covers first aid protocols for adult casualties only.
How long is an Emergency First Aid at Work course?
The course lasts one day and takes place in the classroom.
What topics are covered on an Emergency First Aid at Work course?
- Adult resuscitation (CPR)
- Burns and scalds
- Choking adult
- Communication and casualty care
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond (theory based)
- Defibrillator pad placement (theory based)
- Minor and severe bleeding
- Role of the first aider (including knowledge of health and safety regulations)
- Unresponsive adult
To find out more or to book please call our Customer Service Team:
Tel: 0191 286 2919