This half-day Fire Marshal training course covers the role of the designated fire marshal (fire warden). You will learn about preventing fires, and about the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for:
- those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety
- designated fire marshals
- anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher
How long is the First Warden course?
- The Fire Warden training is a half day course.
What topics are covered on a Fire Warden course?
The course will present an understanding of fire regulations and general fire precautions. It aims to provide you with the knowledge to be become a fire warden.
- Cost of fire damage
- Fire detection and warning
- Firefighting equipment (including how to use fire extinguishers)
- Fire precaution regulations
- Means of escape
- Role of the fire warden
For more information or to book please contact our Customer Service Team:
Tel: 0191 286 2919