Building relationships and embracing team values.
To engage fresh ways of enhancing team membership, positively impacting shared values and service delivery moving forward.
Team Bonding and Introductions
Shared Purpose and Values
Building Team Trust and Confidence
Shared Service Standards
Outcomes for the business:
- Senior team members will develop a clear understanding of the commitment necessary to positively impact team performance.
- Senior team members will contribute to the success of the business through enhanced teamwork.
- All involved will engage a culture that values and promotes team membership and contribution.
Outcomes for the Individual:
- Senior members will maintain a proactive attitude towards team membership and developing relationships with others.
- Team members will gain a conceptual understanding of each other’s priorities and challenges.
- Everyone will get to know each other quickly building personal bonds.
- Clear goals and lines of communication moving forward.
Operational impacts gained by attending the course:
- A clear shared vision with effective ways of managing and analysing information by function
- Clear welfare strategy, performance strategy
- Regular and relevant communication between leaders, managers and team members through well planned structured meetings
- Robust and standardised approaches to project management and client service
- Robust operational and safety strategies in position and embraced by all
- Effective problem solving and decision making across all areas.
- Proactive ways of managing disputes and challenge
- Better ways of coping with growth and change
- Fresh ways of coaching and mentoring employees
For more information please get in touch with:
John Jones - Director of Transformation
Tel: 07846 949078