What is NLP?
- Explain what NLP stands for and where it came from.
- Understand how the unconscious mind influences results.
- Be aware of the presuppositions of NLP and how they can benefit you.
How our Communication Influences Results
- Awareness of the four frames of NLP.
- An understanding of the NLP communication model.
- Awareness of how we filter information and the impact this has.
- Recognition of eye-patterns and their meaning.
Using Rapport to Influence Results
- Gain an understanding of what rapport is and how we can build rapport through physiology, voice tonality and words.
- Explain how we can influence results through pacing and leading.
- Gain an understanding of what representational systems are.
Setting Goals to Achieve Outstanding Results
- Explain what goals are and why you should have them.
- Gain an understanding of what the SMART criteria is.
- Provide an effective process for setting and achieving goals.
- Explain what beliefs are, and how they can affect your results.
- All individuals within business charged with leading, influencing and enhancing the performance of self and others.
- An awareness of how the human mind processes information and controls behavioural patterns.
- A deeper understanding of personal and team barriers to success.
- Ability to establish a rapport.
- Ability to apply a range of tools and techniques to allow them to influence and lead others to achieve more.
- An understanding of how to set goals, and the techniques used to achieve success.
For more information contact our Customer Service Team:
Tel: 0191 286 2919