Transport Management Refresher course
Manage O Licence Compliance with real confidence
This course is designed for managers, supervisors, traffic clerks and other team members engaged in O licence compliance and regulations
- Those who currently hold a CPC Transport Managers qualification but need to update their skills and knowledge.
- Managers, Supervisors, Traffic Clerks, Office Staff involved with managing drivers and vehicles and need an understanding of current O licence regulations and laws.
- Those who maybe considering taking the full Transport Manger qualification in the future or who are looking to move to a supervisor or managerial role.
- Senior/ Supervisor Drivers who are engaged in day-to-day operation of vehicles and drivers who need to understand the impact of poor practice on a company’s O Licence.
A highly interactive programme providing delegates a real opportunity to engage in healthy discussions based around gaining clarity and learning within this key area of operation
There are no exams for this course, but we will be checking your knowledge as the course progresses. The Traffic Commissioner expects all Transport Managers to demonstrate ongoing CPD to keep up with changes in legislation and best practice and this course is recognised by the Traffic Commissioner.
The course gives attendees the knowledge and tools to ensure they are up to date with all the latest in Road Transport Legislation and covers guidance from the Traffic Commissioners to ensure Operators Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) are maintained and improved.
Key Subject Areas include:
- Operator Licensing
- Drivers CPC & Licensing
- Drivers Hours and Working Time directive
- OCRS and enforcement issues
- Management of tachograph records
- Maintenance systems and procedures
2022 Course Dates:
3rd & 4th February
3rd & 4th May
30th & 31st August
9th – 10th November
Other course dates may be available, plus courses can be delivered on customer site if sufficient numbers.
Course Price £295.00 per person
(for those who require it can count as 2 sessions of your Drivers CPC Periodic training requirement)
For more information contact our Customer Service Team:
Tel: 0191 286 2919