Understanding the Customer
- Explore how to fully understand the needs of a customer.
- Understand how to manage an angry customer with the aim of turning them into an ambassador.
- Evaluate different personality types and how to adapt your style to maximise your communications with customer
- How to influence in a more constructive way with the use of positive phrasing, tone of voice and ‘language matching’.
- Explore the skills of effective listening with the use of appropriate verbal acknowledgments.
The Sales Process
- Enable you to understand the sales process.
- Help you to achieve sales results.
- Understand how your own personal motivation can impact upon your ability to be resilient when trying to achieve your sales targets.
- Identify the key time management issues that you face and your own accountabilities within this.
- Ideal for people who manage customer engagement and influence sales.
- An understanding of what makes a successful and effective sales person.
- Fully understand and appreciate the diverse needs of customers and how understanding these needs may be used to achieve sales.
- Ability to adapt your own behaviour to maximise communication, and enhance your influencing skills.
- An effective use of time management, self-analysis, and self-motivation skills to overcome barriers and objections
For more information or to book a workshop please contact:
Director of Transformation
Tel: 07846 949078