- Understand how to communicate in a more constructive way with the use of positive phrasing and tone of voice.
- Explore the skills of effective questioning and listening with the use of appropriate body language and verbal acknowledgements.
- Understand the key time management issues that you face and how to prioritise your workload.
- Evaluate the consequences of procrastination and any other issues that may be eating into your time.
Working with Others
- Look at different personality types and how they interrelate to each other in a team environment.
- Evaluate the characteristics which make up an effective and an ineffective team.
- Understand how your own personal motivation can impact upon the way you relate to your team members.
Dealing with Conflict
- Understand the difference between passive, assertive and aggressive behaviour.
- Develop strategies for dealing constructively with conflict at work.
- Evaluate how your own personal behaviours impact upon your ability to relate to difficult people.
- All staff involved in the business.
- A clear understanding of their role as a team member and how to successfully communicate and collaborate in the team.
- Develop and enhance the ability to manage time and constructively address conflict.
- Develop a proactive attitude towards team membership and developing relationships with others.
- An understanding of conflict and strategies to encourage a positive resolution to conflict within the team.
For more information please contact:
Director of Transformation
Tel: 07846 949078